Greetings in Christ Jesus
Another year! What does 2019 have in store? It is a good thing we do not know. God knows. We must trust Him to provide and care for us. HE loves us, so He will take care of us. So, I can say “God’s blessings for the new year!”
Our weekly Senior lunchtime will start again on January 9 with communion. We celebrate Holy Communion every second Wednesday of the month. We will go back to your favorite sack lunch followed by GOT (Growing Older Together) then mid-week worship at 1:30pm.
Our Geek sessions start back up on Friday, January 11. We gather every second Friday of the month. This assists us to grasp modern technology.
Maxine and I wish all of you a God blessed New Year!
Hi folks, I went South to Arizona for the holidays. I look forward to seeing you soon.
I want you to know that 2019 is the year of the cheese.
Our friend Jane sent Jennifer some smiles. I will turn it over to her.
Happy New Year!
Love , Zeke
- Accordionated (ah kor’de on ay tid) (adj) Being able to drive and refold a road map at the same time.
- Aquadextrous (awk wa deks’ trus) (adj) Possessing the ability to turn the bathtub faucet on and off with your toes.
- Burgacide (bur’ uh side) n. When a hamburger can’t take any more torture and hurls itself through the grill into the coals.
- Carpetuation (kar’pet u a shun) n. The act when vacuuming, of running over a string or a piece of lint at least a dozen times, reaching over and picking it up, examining it, then putting it back down to give the vacuum one more chance.
- Disconfect (dis kon fect’) v. To sterilize the piece of candy you dropped on the floor by blowing on it, somehow assuming this will remove all the germs.
- Elbonics (el bon icks’) n. The actions of two people maneuvering for one armrest in a movie theater.
- Elecelleration (el a cel er ay’shun) n. The mistaken notion that the more you press an elevator button the faster it will arrive.
- Frust (frust) n. the small line of debris that refuses to be swept onto the dust pan and keep backing a person across the room until he finally decides to give up and sweep it under the rug.
- Lactomangulation (lak tow man gyu la shun) v. Manhandling the “open here” spout on a milk container so badly that one has to resort to the illegal side.
- Telecrastination (tel e kras tin ay’ shun) n. The act of always letting the phone ring at least twice before you pick it up, even when you’re only six inches away.